Friday, October 29, 2004

DEVIANT Has Finally Arrived!

After waiting for over two months, plagued with delay after delay, my new cds have FINALLY arrived! They look great, they sound great and I've already sold a few. Now comes the hard part though. This next month will be a very hectic one. I'll have to put my press kits together, make up a press and media plan, try to get in store signings, book my cd release gigs (already have one scheduled in NYC on Jan. 3!), get a new website launched, put together a street team, get reviews (good ones, hopefully), AND lo and behold, I'm gonna write a novel. Yikes. I'm tired just thinking about it all! It's very exciting though. I hope people like this CD as much as I do ... I guess time will tell. I have a few songs still up on www.myspace.com/iamsaturn just until my website is redone. If you listen and you like and you have to have the whole cd, just click here and I'll get one in the mail 2 U.

Peace & chickengrease!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home